1) Create a design that you think the world would like to wear (Please check the guidelines below). The subject of the design can by anything game and eSports related.
Note: Please do not use any third party property such as logos, trademarks, or copyrighted material.
2) Send a preview of your design (Please use this template) to email@example.com.
3) If your design is selected, we will contact you and request a high resolution version of your design for printing. Also, we may need additional information to sene your prize money.
- Please use a maximum of four (4) ink colors (Black and white count as colors)
- Avoid gradients, shadows, or glows (it's much harder or impossible to print)
- Vector files are best for making t-shirts. Otherwise please provide 600 DPI raster images
- You have a printable area of 25 cm wide by 35 cm tall to work with for the t-shirt front and/or back
- Please use this template for your submission
- Save your file as JPG